Find out the answers to questions about property management and other useful frequently asked questions.
Top Questions: Do you still have one? We answer it
- There are multiple factors that will determine rental rates for your property. Some of these include, location, size, bed and bath count, condition, and terms offered.
- Schedule a phone meeting to discuss your properties features, and we can give you an estimated rental range based on your input.
- A skilled management company will handle all the details and headaches while you collect a consistent check. It allows you to take a more passive role and spend time on those things you enjoy doing. It also allows you to enjoy the benefits of property ownership when you don’t live in the area.
- A good management company will thoroughly screen prospective tenants and find one that best fits you.
- An informed management company helps you stay aware of the most recent changes that could affect your investment.
- We market your property on the top rental sites to give your property maximum exposure
- We are a full service management company. Our monthly fee includes monthly accounting of all income and expenses, maintenance calls and tenant communications. Leasing the property is a one time fee charged upon leasing the property.
- Generally speaking we hold onto the deposit in our Trust Account. This is disclosed to the tenant and the deposit is held safely until the tenant moves out.
- No we do not. As long as the property is being advertised for rent, we do not charge a monthly fee.
- Because of years of experience in construction and real estate, we really understand how to prepare a home for rent to achieve maximum results. We work with a list of skilled tradesman to complete your project and prepare it for rent.
- The major things that need to be accomplished when preparing your property for rent are removing all items from the home, paint walls and trim, give it a deep cleaning including flooring, verify all systems are working correctly, comply with all required smoke alarms and CO detectors and lastly tend to the yard.
- We send out Owners’ checks on the 20th of each month.
- We work with a local law firm that specializes in handling evictions.
- Every month you will receive an Owner’s Statement published to your online portal that will show all accounting for your property.
- First, we work with the tenant to try to understand the nature of the problem. Then depending on what we find we dispatch a tradesman to investigate and resolve the issue. For anything above $250 we contact you for approval. Anything below $250 we handle the repair and make sure its done quickly. Either way you will receive communication regarding the repair.
- Tenants are responsible for clogged drains in which they caused and any damages they cause outside of normal wear and tear.
- Once the property is rent ready it usually takes 3 weeks on average to rent and secure a tenant.
- It’s a 3 step tenant screening process. We run a full credit report to determine tenant liabilities, analyze and verify their income, and conduct a detailed background check.
- We inspect property once a year.
- Yes, there will always be someone present during all prospective showings. We want to make sure your vacant property is being taken care of.
- We hold the equivalent of one month’s rent. If you allow pets, there is an additional pet deposit collected unless the tenant is in the military.